Monday, September 7, 2015

Progress on My Fossil


Please excuse the terrible quality of this picture, but I only have an iPhone 4 to take pictures with so it was the best I could do. Anyways, if you really squint hard and look at where my dental pick tool is pointing, you could see the three protrusions that are part of the fossil. Also, if you look at the right side of the fossil you can see a tan looking rock then you can see the part of the fossil that I chipped off by accident. My progress this time has gone positively well! I usually love to speculate what this fossil could be and so far my head screams lower or upper jaw because of the way the three protrusions are in a "U/V" formation. Who knows, only time and more dirt scrapping will tell. I just can't wait to see what it turns out to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment