Thursday, February 18, 2016

Blog 17: Interview 3 Reflection

For this interview, I interviewed Dr. Stuart Sumida from CSU San Bernardino. His career is a very diverse one. He works with animators to accurately represent animals, he's a paleontologist, and he teaches comparative anatomy at CSUSB. This combination made him a very interesting interviewee and a great source of information for my project.


1. What is the most important thing I learned from the interview?  

- The most important thing, I think, that I learned is that the best way for a paleontologist to reconstruct the life of a prehistoric creature is by collaborating with other paleontologists with different specialties. I learned that through collaboration with different specialties a large amount of information can be uncovered about an ancient creature's life.

2.  How has your approach to interviewing changed over the course of your senior project?


- I think my questions have become better as my senior project progressed. Also, I think that my ability to guide the interview has improved throughout my project.

To access my interview please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment